Are you looking for a workshop to help you plan your academic year?
Take a look at this opportunity!
ONLINE WORKSHOP: PLANNING PROJECTS FOR BILINGUAL STUDENTS
What you will learn in this workshop?
- What is a project and why does it work to foster learning
- How to transform your creative ideas in organized plannings
- How to integrate content and language in your projects
- How to select or create resources for your projects
- How to assess your students’ development
- How to engage your community
When will it happen?
- On Saturday, February 19th, from 9:00 to 12:30
What do I need to be able to participate in it?
- A good internet connection,
Do I get a certificate?
Who is facilitating this workshop?
- Teaches in post-graduation courses on Bilingual and Plurilingual Education
- Edits http://www.educacaobilingue.com
- Works as an international school principal in São Paulo
How much does it cost?
The registration fee is R$ 250,00 and can be made at:
REGISTRATIONS AT: https://www.sympla.com.br/workshop-planning-projects-for-bilingual-education—preschool-and-elementary-school—fev22__1467337
If you have any questions, get in touch at selmamoura@educacaobilingue.