November 3–5, 2013 (Sunday–Tuesday)
Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence
The annual Literacy for All Conference is the Northeast region’s leading literacy professional development event for teachers, administrators, literacy coaches, and educators trained in Reading Recovery — an early intervention for first-grade students who struggle in reading.
More than 100 workshops will address topics including vocabulary instruction, phonics, assessment, genre study, literacy coaching, best practices of Reading Recovery teaching, and more.
- Earn up to 14.5 professional development points in literacy teaching
- Learn from Reading Recovery and literacy experts and authors
- Get the tools needed to help diverse learners achieve literacy success
- Registration is now open; learn the ways you can register
This event is organized by Lesley University in collaboration with New York University, the University of Maine, and the University of Connecticut.
Join the Literacy for All Conference Mailing List
- This August, we will mail our full, 36-page Literacy for All Conference Brochure to those who request one
- The brochure will contain workshop descriptions, speaker bios, extra events, schedules, and registration details
- Sign me up to receive a complimentary Literacy for All Conference brochure
Apply to Present in 2014
- We are now accepting proposals for the 2014 event, scheduled for November 2–4, 2014 (Sunday to Tuesday)
- Complete and return a 2014 Literacy for All Conference Proposal Form[doc] by December 9, 2013 for consideration
- If your proposal is accepted and scheduled, you will receive a complimentary two-day registration to attend the event on Monday and Tuesday